Monday, June 21, 2010

Hello everyone Larry and I just got back from Iowa. Julia and Shawn just had there third boy!Mick Tyler Countryman was introduced into this world on June 13, 2010, weighing in at 7 pounds and 14 ounces and 19 inches long. Yes Aleq and Rhees are his big brothers and can't wait to teach him how to wrestle, play soccer and football as there just learning how also!

Larry had to get back to work so I stayed to lend a hand for about two and an a half weeks! Its so much fun watch my grandsons play and learn different things.

Whitney and Kapri were able to stay a week so that Kapri could get to know her cousins a little, we had great fun!
I would like to share a few picture with my family and friends!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mick
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own photo slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment