Well as all you know we have had family in and out this summer, it has been great having all of us together here and there. We had a great opportunity to go down to BYU to seen our son-in-law graduate, we are so proud of him
It was also our anniversary thirty three years can you believe it. Well things were quit busy so we didn't get a chance to celebrate.
Also this weekend was our grandsons second birthday! Aleq is such a cutie. I will really miss my grand kids.
Shawn and Julia, Aleq and Rhees left from Provo to go back to Iowa -----It was a sad day,,but I was glad we were able to had them for a month, it was the BEST!

Aleq is pretty Cool at two!

Nana loves her grand boys!
Our Rhees will be one in Oct.



Happy Anniversary! Your grandkids are darling! I love that they are dressed alike! Rylee loves for all of us to be dressed the same! How fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that we missed you when you were here for the graduation! We ended up in Malad to see Dawnie, April, Matt and Em.
ReplyDeleteJulia's boys are so darling! We'll have to see them next time they are out. Kai would love to have some fun with them.
Kim
You are a blogging rock star! I love your blog! It's so fun to see everyone and hear about the goings on in WYOMING. I hope I get to see you soon!!
ReplyDelete