Nana And Papa are proud to announce there third grand baby! So below are picture of her! Yes Jesse and Whitney will be having a little girl on January 20th, 2010! We are so excited about it. And you can only image how excited Jesse and Whitney are. Yes this will be there first.

She is beautiful, isn't she, I know grandma's alway say that. I know this probably isn't the best picture but give her a break she is in her mommies tummy! We will be sending picture when she gets out. I'm sure by then you will agree with her Nana thats she is beautiful!

Well by looking at this Picture you can tell our family is growing by leaps and bounds! I have always wanted a big family! Also After January 2oth. we with have to change our Family picture and add a new member, YES.
So thats all from the Elcock Family, Hope all is well with all of you.



Wow. Thank goodness for your labels, I can't ever see anything in those pictures! But every baby I (can't) see in those pictures has turned out beautiful in real life!! I'm sooo excited. I hope everything keeps right on track. Any names in the running?
ReplyDeleteOh I am soo excited to see Whitney's BABY! How are you my friend, I do miss you so. I love the blog, you'll have to read our to keep up. Clairee was in here first ever pageant this past weekend. Bailee is a twirlinger/Majorette and playing drums in the Band. Audree has been in WY since July but will becoming home this week to enroll in Dental Assisting School. Made "Blessing MiX" for my VT ladies this week, you HAVE been on my mind.
ReplyDelete(MUWWWAHHH)
Hugs,
Dee